The Mailman The Mailman

STOLEN

U took this from a guy named Natch!!! its on www.sfdt.com u jerk. How about making ur own movie!

Final Flash Final Flash

alright

sound was real choppy but the animation was cool.

SolidStick fight: STAGE 2 SolidStick fight: STAGE 2

Nice

the animation was awsome and fairly long but the music didnt fit the movie, you needed something more inerjetic, other wise nice!

kenya kenya

Could it be...

YES, YES, that was the greatest...thing ever created! All I have to say is YAAAAAAAAY!

3D Stick Fight 3D Stick Fight

Awsome!!!

that was realy cool submit it to www.sfdt.com and yes I wana see the longer version. good work was that swift 3d?

a boy learns to fly a boy learns to fly

O.K.

those drawings were awsome so i know you can make an awsome movie if you put more time in it. Make more movement and use sound effects with your music. Hope to see more of you.

mchawking responds:

thanks, I have kinda been teaching myself flash and I think I've been progressing with each movie that I make... I will try and continue the trend and make another.

NEW Death O Cell StickFig NEW Death O Cell StickFig

good

because it is stick figure animation I gave the graphics and style both a seven. But over all its great and because of the quality I realy recomend making it again but with the regular DBZ characters. Hope to see more from u and um are you a member of www.sfdt.com ?

surferdudeking responds:

No, I'm a member of Sticksuicide and Deviantart though under the alias StickMutilator.

Yin Yang: the One Preview Yin Yang: the One Preview

Nice

I am looking forward to seein this. I hope that the movie stands up to the preview.
Im a preaty big fan of the stick figure movies because thats what i did until i found newgrounds. Whats up with sfdt.com going away? any way looking forward to seeing it!

5AMURA1kid responds:

Good! I'm glad my preview has served its purpose. And don't worry, the movie will be awesome. It's cool to get a review from a fan of stick movies. Thanks for the review JayMasterJay.

DragonBall Ecks Trailer DragonBall Ecks Trailer

Awsome!!!

Very nice work with the characters. Im not a big fan of DBZ myself but Im looking forward to this. Great job and keep up the good work.

Maverick22 responds:

Thanks. Well. Im getting bashed left and right just because it has "DragonBall" in the title. But when I started this project. I was going (and still am) for a different angle then that of DBZ. No staring for 5 episodes.

Fetish Fetish

funny butt SICK!!!

good animation its hard to make animals walk.